Dream it, it will happen

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Exactly two years ago, my flight hit the ground quickly from eight thousand feets over the sky, seems it took only half a minute, then it ran on the runway was proportional. These wild things happened within a minute. In the next second i have landed in Brisbane.

Australia has seven states as main land territories. Brisbane is the state capital of Queens Land, of cause the largest city too. It is also the third most populated city in Australia.

Australia was my dream land from some known days nevertheless it took such a long days to happen. I had a successfull carrier in my country, even though I wish to move out. My first choice was Australia and it was the second too.

My father use to say ‘dream it, it will happen’. I belive that is true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment