Opening a Bank account

Sunday, February 5, 2012

It was a friday on the 5th of 2010, I have been to Commonwealth bank of Australia to open an account for my self.

Does it need to have yellow as the main colour for a bank which acts the national bank in each country?
This is the third time I am facing it. Now it is ‘Commonwealth bank of Australia’. It is not national bank anyway, but it looks like.

To open a savings account they requested on my passport. An the lady who was handling my request was polite, her granddaughter’s was really pritty in the gymnastic session photos was decorating her grandma's work place. She said that my Debit Card will be delivered to the postal address after commenting about the big letters (AUSTRALIA) of my t-shirt.

I placed sum amount of money into my account as an initial deposit, and collected the temporary password for the internet banking. They gave me two letters for my employers to transfer my salary to my account where I haven't a Job. Ha.. Ha..

http://www.commbank.com.au/
http://netbank.com.au/

0 comments:

Post a Comment